Monday, May 02, 2005

I splashed some coffee on this girl's leg on the bus today. It was the most embarrassing thing I've done in a while. She was really nice about it, but I'm sure she was thinking "you fucking moron!" and rightfully so. All I could say was, "I am soo sorry..."

Then, this man was coming through and FLIPPED OUT on this other man who was standing in his way. He started yelling at him, and a whirlwind of cussing and threats spewed forth as he worked his way to the back and exited in the rear. I think he might have even said something about hating white people. I can't blame him for losin' it though. People not moving out of the way: I fucking hate that.

Then, I was really into this very nice looking man with a salt and pepper beard and beautiful brown complexion who smiled at me. Then I realized, as they were getting off the bus, the two little girls sitting next to me were his.

My boss just said to me: "Don't file that stuff in the filing box yet, because I need to look through it for something." It's pretty much stuffed, as I've pretty much not done it in days. Then she walks off and says, "Cause I know you were getting ready to jump right up and do that."

I have to rush down to my doctor's office after work today--hope I can make it in time--because they are "squeezing me in" for another treatment/checkup on a heinous condition that involves looking inside my anus. Yes, my anus. The whole explanation is for another entry, another day... Anyway, I'm even more anxious about it than usual because I have been unable to move my bowels since Friday. No telling what kind of "treasures" they will find.

No comments: