Friday, July 01, 2005

Never Been To Spain

In honor of Spain's legalization of gay marriage, I give you the lyrics to "Never Been To Spain" as performed by Ike & [the immortal] Tina Turner.


Well I never been to Spain,
But I kinda like the music.
They say the men there are insane,
And they sure know how to use it.
The don't abuse it.
Never gonna lose it.
I can't refuse it.

Well I never been to England,
But I kinda like the Beatles.
Well, I headed for Las Vegas,
Only made it out to Needles.
Can you feel it?
It must be real it
Feels so good.
Oh, feels so good.

Well I never been to heaven,
But I been to Oklahoma.
Well they tell me I was born there,
But I really don't remember.
In Oklahoma, not Arizona,
What does it matter?
What does it matter?

Well I never been to Spain,
But I kinda like the music.
They say the men are insane there,
And they sure know how to use it.
The don't abuse it.
Never gonna lose it.
I can't refuse it.

No comments: