Monday, November 14, 2005

One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you...

Everyone knows I love Madonna. As I have stated countless times before, I have a loyalty to her like no other entertainment figure or celebrity. I have been a fan and supporter since I was a young child. If her image is on a magazine, I have to purchase it. If her machine is going on tour, I will financially cripple myself and steal from my future in order to aquire tickets. I listen attentively to her interviews. I humor her (to an extent) with the Kabbalah rambling. Tomorrow I will sneak out of work to purchase her new CD. I'll even get behind her on this outfit:

madonnapurple

But, even I can criticize Our Lady. I honestly can't sign my name to this:

madonnasilverymess

It looks like she should be singing "These Boots are Made for Walking", not "Hung Up". I think there are some seventies fashions worth salvaging--I mean, bring back bell bottoms, but keep this shiny poofy sleaved high colored pony in the stable.

(Photos from Madonnalicious and Madonna.nu)

2 comments:

anne arkham said...

Gonna have to disagree with you on this one, honey. I love the silver poofy sleeved getup.

Diddly Bit said...

Well you're right there. Some things should be left in the past. The video is fab though, I want to look like that when I'm 40+