Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Tee Dee Dee

Sometimes I get on differnt "kicks" with this little blahg, and what it's about, but it's always about what I call "The Butch Stroll", which is indefinable. In short sometimes it's just about me and what's going on in my life, or "the hum drum", or "shit nobody cares about but me." I'm on one of those kicks. Feel free to skip through those for the good ones. By the way, this is going to be one of those.

The reason I post this little disclaimer is because there are a lot (well, a few) people coming here from my website with my papers (a couple of which I think are pretty good, most of which I think are half ass, many of which are just basically notes on books, and some of which on Wikipedia and are probably much better on that site now than my original or near-original versions). Come back! Sometimes it's interesting, I promise! And email me and tell me how my fabulous little website helped you in English 103! Also, click on a Google ad or two while you're there.

I can tell it's about the middle of the semester and midterms and even finals are in the air. I can almost hear the essay questions of your take-home final exam by your search terms.

And to the person who saved the voodoo paper to your C drive: I know who you are and I saw what you did. You better use that paper for good and not evil. And if you even think about plagiarizing it...well let's just say there might be a lone chicken foot clawing into the screen in your window shortly thereafter. And that's only the beginning of what I will do to your immortal soul. 8-|

In other news:

Got some good work done on my thesis last night, only about 600 more hours and 70 more pages needed to put into it.

Going to purchase Confessions on a Dancefloor today.

Got laundry to pick up.

Might buy a pair of pants today, possibly shoes.

Get out of the cube in 14 minutes and counting.

1 comment:

anne arkham said...

"Got some good work done on my thesis last night."

Whose blog is this again? Am I on the right blog?