Friday, November 25, 2005

Turkey, Kitty, Skull, Fetus

My roommate hunted down a turkey, killed it, made a pillow from its feathers, and then cooked it. I was proud of him on his first attempt at cooking a bird. It turned out great and was thoroughly cooked and delicious. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to become vegetarian, but I figure as long as we used it to its full extent, this turkey is not extremely morally problematic.

Turkey

Meow Kitty is a tiny stuffed turkey herself:

Meow Kitty

This is my favorite thing ever:

Skull Charm

I don't know if you can see that the eyes are filled with rhinestones. Very "One Eyed Willy", though it has two eyes.

My roommate had this plastic fetus in the "goes to the homeless shelter" pile of things in our hallway. I siezed it. It is not only disturbing in and of itself, it is disturbing that he had this in his posession. And now I do.

Plastic Fetus

6 comments:

anne arkham said...

Ooooh! Meow Kitty is beautiful!

Mona Buonanotte said...

That fetus thing is amazing! Wherever did you get it?

Stroll said...

Anne, she (and her father, my roommate) would be so happy to hear you say that, as most people think she is just pretty "on the inside". She does have some teeth issues and lets herself go a little, but she was born with failure to thrive syndrome so I can't fault her for it. I don't know if you can tell from the pic but she is the tiniest full grown cat known to exist.

Mona -- I gave birth to it, of course.

anne arkham said...

She does look tiny and her fur looks like it needs a good licking. But she's adorable nonetheless.

I have teeth issues, too.

Murky Thoughts said...

Jeez. Did you just put your fingerprints online? And what about all those crazy hand stalkers? Oh well, I guess it's safe.

Stroll said...

My fingerprints change from day to day, or hour to hour, depending on what I will of them. And bring on the crazy hand stalkers! I need some kind of validation.