Wednesday, December 07, 2005

America's Next Top Model

Nik was my girl from day one. She was robbed.

P.S., does anyone want to sign me up for the next cycle of America's Next Top Model? I mean, my face isn't really all that--I will require daily botox shots and pounds upon pounds of makeup--but I will stomp a runway for you, Tyra. I will smile a little bit brighter, kick a little bit higher, and jack my wig a little further than all the other girls. ANTP is not ready for The Butch Stroll! Those bitches can steal my wig glue and put water in my makeup, but I will still make them all cry and take the tiara!

Sith Drag

P.S. If I win, I will never, ever, do a fashion show for Wal Mart.

4 comments:

anne arkham said...

No silicone, huh?

Your face is gorgeous, what are you talking about?

Anonymous said...

That picture is so fierce...the true vibe and style of the butch stroll...I'd sign u up...holla...

mike said...

i am deeply disturbed by this post.

Stroll said...

Mike, don't be disturbed. :) Just try to love me for who I am, Darth Stroll of the Butch. And possibly America's Next Top Model.