Friday, December 02, 2005

Note to Self: Movies I Want To See While They're Still In Theaters

Jesus Is Magic
Walk The Line
Aeon Flux
The Chronicles of Narnia
Rent


Any takers?

I am still effing sick. My head feels like it could explode from the sinus pressure. Going to my university today to cup the Bursar's office and figure out what to do about not finishing thesis on time.

All I have eaten in the past week is chicken soup and cold medicine.

My mind is never clear.

I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown between work, school, Christmas, and just about everything else.

And filed under Too Much Information, I can't remember the last time I took a shit. Lovely.

3 comments:

S.D. said...

I'm not so sure about Jesus, but I'm definitely going to see the White Princess, err...I mean White Witch up in dat Narnia Hood. P.S.-If you need the services of an annointed prayer cloth to cure your ills, please let me know.

anne arkham said...

I'm with you on Aeon Flux. Just tell me when and where.

Alex Chambers said...

Aeon Flux was good, just be prepared for a rather weak story line. It didn’t develop anything like a plot or characters, but rather threw information at you as needed. However, Charlize Theron looked hot and was awesome as usual. She did more scissor kicks than the rockett’s at their Christmas show. The special effects were rather well done, and will be enjoyed, especially if you are a sci-fi fan. Just grab some popcorn and have a fun, and somewhat mindless ride!