Saturday, January 14, 2006

Clash of the Titans

Just as many children have sibling rivalry, our two girls have some trouble getting along from time to time.

It has been said that curiosity killed the cat.

However, in this house it is the dog that is the curious one.

Risky Business

She has yet to learn her lesson about getting in Meow Kitty's face. Meow Kitty is quick to settle any debate about who's runnin' shit around here.

Clash of the Titans

After a long day of going all over town in the pouring down rain, I had to sit down with these two for a little conflict resolution. "Girls, we have to learn how to love one another."

Conflict Mediation

Please do not notice anything particulary dirty or disgusting in these pictures.

6 comments:

anne arkham said...

You remind me of Mr. Rogers in that pic.

anne arkham said...

Wait- I mean Angelina Jolie.

Stroll said...

Excuse me while I go hang myself with a bedsheet.

Mona Buonanotte said...

Can I just say, I love the goatee. Rilly rilly.

Stroll said...

It's actually a full beard. :)

S.D. Hollaback said...

That picture proves to me that Meow Kitty is in fact a Dark Lord of the Sith. I know you edited out the lightning bolts coming out of her paw, but it's time that the truth was known!