Thursday, February 09, 2006

Madonna's Sorry Video

I'm in a sea of travel arrangments gone wild, thoughts of my thesis dying slowly and painfully (and expensively), and the general decay of my body, mind, and spirit from these wintery months.

Anyway, here is Madonna's new video, "Sorry". What do you think? I like how it picks up where the "Hung Up" video leaves off (kind of). But there's something about those vagina-thrusts at the skating rink that make me think of "It's a carwash ladies and gentlemen!"

Here's the video.

3 comments:

anne arkham said...

I like most everything she does.

Anonymous said...

first off...I must say that Madonna is looking amazing right now...love the look...and she is def. working the puss...

Video was great, love to see her having fun, but maitaining an edge while doing so...I like the Beyond Thunderdome feel to the mid/end section of the video...and like the fact that with there is a video theme carry over going on here and hope that future videos will continue this....

snow said...

I have to say I loved the Hung Up video. I have crappy internet right now, so I can't see the Sorry video.

And? Damn she looks good.