Tuesday, December 26, 2006

BACK IN THE HIZZY

I'm back.

Christmas was great at home. I love those people.

As you may or may not be aware, I have in previous posts expressed my obsession with the bedbug epidemic that is sweeping the nation. Before it became headline news, however, many people, myself included, did not even know bedbugs were real. Most of us just thought they were a fiction from the good-night rhyme.

Apparantly this store that I spotted in Ye Olde Hometown chose their unfortunate business name before realizing it is possibly the WORST name for a MATTRESS store one could ever devise:



Something tells me business is not going to be so great.

Speaking of mattresses, I told my aunt, when prompted, that I attend Saint Mattress of the Holy Posturpedic every Sunday. My dad had to explain the joke.

In other news, I'm at Bitch, PhD for a few days, pretending like I know shit. Holler at me over there.

1 comment:

nobugsonme said...

hey there! I love Bitch Phd! maybe you can use your time there to raise awareness about bedbugs. And I hope to see you at the bedbugger blog!