Monday, December 04, 2006

First they came for the hotels...

Then they came for apartments. Then, my sources have it, they came for the Museum of Natural History (which I havn't seen reported in the news, but is no doubt related to the school-age sleepovers they have there in the summer). Then they came for Ralph Lauren. Then they came for the public schools.

I have two friends who have two friend each who have documented bedbugs in their living quarters. Can we please bring DDT back and stop these motherfuckers? With all the afflictions that have come upon me lately, I'm bound to be next, and I'm not having that.

4 comments:

jessinchicago said...

I love your thoughts on bed bugs. If you haven't already, please check out our blog at bedbugger.wordpress.com to learn more about the epidemic in our country, how to protect yourself and how to help others.

Stroll said...

Thanks for your comment. I'll have to visit your blog. You may note that if you click the "bedbugs" label I am somewhat obsessed, or maybe just pre-occupied. Glad to know there's others fighting the fight! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to say, but I really beleive that BED BUGS are the real victims here....not to mention senior citizens...we may want to get Judy Cutler involved on this one...after all...she is the co-chair (should be President) of the 500 block of East 84th Street....

Stroll said...

Definatly. I really need her to create some handwritten flyers and start a campaign not just on the 500 block but in all 5 boroughs. Maybe she can even contact her sources in the media. That bitch gets results.