Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I have apparantly been dehydrated for most of my life.


In keeping with my spirited, absolute committment and dedication to physical fitness, I have taken to drinking eight glasses of water per day. I bought this bottle at Bed Bath and Beyond for to gauge my water intake.

Now all this water, coupled with my regular intake of coffee, has not made me feel much different, outside of the fact that, now, I constantly have to pee. I can't get anything done because no sooner am I back from the bathroom do I feel the urge again.

2 comments:

Jero said...

Hey there... be careful, that H2O is dangerous stuff! You may want to turn in that 10 gallon bottle for a smaller one.

Did you read the news story about the woman in Cali who died from drinking too much water. She was part of some "Hold your wee for a Wii" radio contest.

I had never heard of "water intoxication" before.

:::shrug:::

I personally don't like the taste of water, so I hardly ever drink it.

Stroll said...

You know, someone else mentioned to me that now they're saying 8 glasses a day might not even be good for you. What kind of world is this when you can't rely on the conventional wisdom of the last hundred thousand years. At any rate, I'm not holding my pee so hopefully I'll be okay. However, it's stories like that woman that give me complexes. ;)