Monday, February 26, 2007

I am actively searching for employment elsewhere

because I can't keep going on with these work scenarios that keep me up at night and further add to this life of anxiety, depression, frustration, and fear.

There's this thing happening at work -- about which I won't bore you (more) with the details -- that all comes back to me, but it really shouldn't come back to me. But everything does. This is what happens when you become "indispensible". Not to hype myself, but it's kind of true. Though there is no reward for it, except people down your throat when shit goes wrong and the constant, constant feeling of having people COME FOR YOU.

Tomorrow, I have a to do list to resolve, hopefully, all of this, but it will end in people whining and possibly cussing, and me on the verge of a nervous breakdown. There has to be a better way to make a living. This is all happening in the middle of Financial Crisis 2007, to top it off.

I wanna make a million dollars, I wanna live out by the sea...

No comments: