Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I had my interview today.

I don't know how I feel about it. I'm not good at interviews. I stutter, I look around, I fidget, I say stupid things. I think I answered every question decently, although at one point I was asked what do I find "challenging" and I answered, and then she says she had a question about my answer because THAT'S EXACTLY HOW SHE IS. I went into damage control mode. I don't think that one thing will make me or break me, but I'm not confident about this one way or the other. And I'm not even sure how I'd feel about the job anyway.

Meanwhile work is crazy, the next two weeks are going to kill me, and I'm hindered by people constantly sucking the life out of me. This morning this woman asked me why I "let" the elevator close on them the other day. I had no idea what she was talking about, as I probably had my headphones on when she and whoever was with her were hollering for someone to hold the elevator like a fool. Why must people piss me off before I even get to my desk.

Watching American Idol now. Crossing fingers for Sanjaya, who may be voted off (he's in the bottom three). We'll see what happens. Then I'm going to bed at 10:00 sharp. Mama's tired.

No comments: