Thursday, May 31, 2007

Come back to the five and dime, Lindsay Lohan, Lindsay Lohan...

The official start date of my new drugs/alcohol position--which I have been doing, along with my current position, for about two weeks now--is tomorrow, and as Terrentiala put it, "Everything after Friday is 'research'".

The difference between me and most people is that instead of ever learning my lesson, I just keep taking the re-test. Last night I once again failed the tests known as "Using Good Judgment", "Having a Decision Making Process", "Don't Be Embarrassing" and "Have Some Kind of Restraint in Spending Money" and "Have Some Kind of Regard for Your Own Personal Well-Being and Safety". I am the Lindsay Lohan of poor, ugly, gay males.

And speaking of Lindsay, my compassion and concern knows no bounds. The NY Post should replace Andrea Peyser with me.

No comments: