Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"Hire A Driver"

Perhaps you have read about and seen pictures of Lindsay Lohan knocked out after a night of hard living only a day after her DUI and reports of her being in posession of a "useable amount of cocaine". In all seriousness, I think that drug and alcohol problems stem from trouble in dealing with one's problems. Despite the fact that she is a self-made multi-millionaire, beautiful, and I dare say talented young woman, La Lohan clearly has some self-esteem issues, a desperate love for attention (media and otherwise), an inability to cope with the demands of that attention, and a self-destructive streak to boot. Someone on the X17 site commented, "She'll be dead in two years." I hope that's not the case, but she's certainly polishing the crystal ball on that one.

I have to agree with Britney Spears, who, in a diatribe about her recent troubles including rehab, wrote on her website, "I think the whole problem was letting too many people into my life." Indeed. I hope that my Britney and Lindsay can both find some sincere friendships that will help them just, cope, with being rich and beautiful, which is just so hard.

Oh and this is something else. These little bitch-feuds are the real scourge of "young hollywood"!

No comments: