Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bear Grylls: Expert Cries Fraud

Speaking of dead soon, I always thought it was only a matter of time before Bear Grylls, star of "Man vs. Wild" on the Discovery Channel, winds up with a sting-ray tail through is heart. However, reports today indicate that he may not be as wild as the viewing public has been lead to believe, staying in luxury hotels and manipulating perceptions about how far he really goes on his "survivalist" missions.

I've never really seen an episode, but I post this because Kevondrala loves it.

2 comments:

S.D.A. said...

I've never seen this show either, but read about it this morning, and homeboy is HOT (like UPC Men)! While we're on the topic of current news though, can we have a moment of prayer for Lindsay? She stupid.

S.D.A. said...

Also, thinking of Kevondrala....I have to grudgingly admit that Janet pairing with Khia was sheer genius. It was also sheer genius to keep Khia relegated to a tiny static filled t.v. screen in the video. But for real, I hate to admit it but it does...get me so excited.