Monday, July 16, 2007

Now that it's raining more than ever...

There is so much I want to write about, things I want to share with the interweb, from my trip and subsequent experiences. However, my cat has decided that despite the fact--or perhaps because of the fact--that she was treated to the entire apartment by herself, she would in fact destroy it, leaving a trail of destruction (and Feline Pine brand cat litter) from the front door through all four rooms. I took today off work to deal with this, but after the endless Vacuum Bag Search of 2007 took me into the darkest corners of Queens, NY, and other endless errands are calling, I only have time for a small break to list the four songs--the only four songs--that are ever played on the radio in Greensboro, NC.

Rhianna -- Umbrella
Carrie Underwood -- Before He Cheats
Nelly Furtado -- *Undecipherable lyrics*
Sean Kingston -- Beautiful Girl

It is good to be back in the Big, Rotten Apple though.

3 comments:

ronn said...

Welcome back. And RE: Rianna. Can we kill her, kill her, kill her?! J/K (But barely.) I hate that damn song.

bitchphd said...

Dear god, I am SO SO SICK of that "Beautiful Girl" song.

Stroll said...

No killing Rianna! I really like her. :)

I forgot to put that Maroon 5 song on my list too.