Friday, August 03, 2007

Sit and drink penny royal tea...

I have a big long list of things to blog about (the world waits!) but I can't bring myself to do it because I am busy and highly important. But I will say that in the wake of the Minnesota bridge collapse, the NY Post today reported on all NYC's bridges, and, well, we're all going to die a watery death as they are slowly collapsing. I'll most likely be on the M60 bus crossing the Triboro as I scream, unheard, drowning in dirty water. It will be about 8:30 AM and I'll be on my way to work. My last thought will be, "Now that place is really gonna go to hell..."

I got nothing, but this: two new songs on courtneylove.com: "Penny Royal Tea" and "Where did you sleep last night?"

"Samantha" and other songs are on her official Imeem page.

1 comment:

S.D. said...

Distill the life that's inside of me.. It's kinda eerie to hear her perform that Nirvana song, and honestly I have slightly mixed feelings about other stuff I've heard, but still love her, and will of course buy it when it comes out. Trying to get free tickets, Holla.