Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Well you better go back to beautiful Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Georgia, Tennesee...

I'm in Seattle, and in 30 minutes I have to be in the lobby to go forth with the Big Meeting. I had a fiasco with Fed Ex but it has been resolved. I give my presentation today and I'm very nervous because I hate my voice and I am on the verge of tourrette's when it comes to public speaking. God knows what will come out of my mouth.

How anyone keeps from slitting their wrists in the bathtub in Seattle is beyond me. It is rainy and cold and, from what I understand, always like this.

I keep going back in time on this journey through the Midwest to the Left Coast. I don't know what day it is or what time it is. All I know is my flight is at 9:50 PM tomorrow so what the hell am I going to do between check out and flying?

More later.

No comments: