Monday, October 15, 2007

I will totally buy into your false advertising claims. You can promise me your product will cure cancer and end world hunger and I will believe you. I'm obsessed with The Tobi, but it's a bit pricey. So when I was in Bed, Bath, and Beyond the other day, I bought the Conair version instead.

It actually works pretty well, and I'm relatively wrinkle free today so we'll see how long our relationship lasts. I am hoping this will help with my pscyhosocial developmental extreme makeover but I can't be sure. I am so in the dumps lately and struggling with the basics of hygiene and survival, I'm just happy at this point I'm wearing something without stains or holes today.

In other news, I saw Why Did I Get Married? this weekend, which is really, really funny, although a bit preachy, but I guess that's Tyler Perry's schtick. I loved the movie, and I'm here to tell you that I would give it all up for this man:



and if he wouldn't have me then I'd settle for this one:

1 comment:

Adleane said...

Tyler definitely has a knack for casting FINE men in his movies. He does the same in his plays and you can almost guarantee that if they are fine, they will take their shirt off at some point. That is indeed his schtick, as you say!