Thursday, October 04, 2007

You can do that?

A man died of alcohol poisoning by drinking through his ass.

Michael Warner, 58, died May 21, 2004. An autopsy showed he had been given an enema with enough sherry to have a blood alcohol level of 0.47 percent, almost six times the legal limit of .08 percent in Texas.

Tammy Warner has told the newspaper that her husband was addicted to enemas and often used alcohol in them to get drunk.


[via apostropher]

3 comments:

Mona Buonanotte said...

I know this is sad and tragic, but I still laughed my (sober) ass clean off.

s.d.a. said...

I can't say I'm surprised, but still, this sounds like an episode of Absolutely Fabulousgone wrong.

s.d.a said...

Also, who the hell drinks Sherry (in their ass or otherwise)? Did homeboy step out of some 70's British sitcom (ala' Are You Being Served?)