Wednesday, December 19, 2007

GODDAMMIT JAMIE LYNN!



You know that's what Mama Spears said when she found out that sixteen year old Jamie Lynn Spears, Britney's little sis, is pregnant. Parents of tween girls recoil in horror. I wonder what this will mean for her lucrative Nickelodean career. The Zoey in Zoey 101 can't be a teen mom, can she? Well, we still have Hannah Montana aka Miley Cyrus, who I hope is well informed about her birth control options. Jeesh. Those Spears girls can't stop pushing out babies that will forever attach them to some man who's gonna take a shitload of their money. Seriously I need to go on Nickelodean to announce to these girls of today that you have to wrap it before you tap it!

I'll always love Britney, I'll admit, even when she's drunk and stumbling around with fat rolls hanging out. Especially when she's drunk and stumbling around with fat rolls hanging out! Blackout is kind of good, and I love "Piece of Me", which is, like, her response to all her bad media and stuff. Now Jamie Lynn's gonna have to write one.

1 comment:

RUDDY said...

jamie no matter what eney one says if you waNT THE BABY THEN HAVE IT IM SIXTEEN AND I HAVE A SIX MONTH OLD LITTLE BOY AND HAVING A BABY THAT YOUNG AINT NO DIFFRENCE THEN HAVING BIT WHEN YOUR OLDER