Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Sarah Connor Chronicles

I am obsessed -- obsessed I tell you! -- with Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, which is turning out to be a really good show. But there is something I can't get around, and I don't know if this is going to come up or not in the series. When John, Sarah, and Cameron jumped from the 90's to 2007, wouldn't a 2007 John already be there? Sarah would of course be dead from cancer and Cameron would not necessarily have remained from her original date of arrival...but John we presume would have lived? Can anyone enlighten me on this? Is he gonna run into himself, and which one should the Terminator be trying to kill -- both?

(Okay I figured it out. If they jumped in 1999 to 2007, then from the time of their jump to the time of arrival in 2007, they wouldn't have been in the time in between, duh...)

No comments: