Saturday, February 02, 2008

Janet "Discipline" Jackson

Back in the day I used to do full out dance routines complete with imaginary backup dancers and live vocals to Rythm Nation in the living room when no one was home. I loved her back then, and I have held onto my in-and-out-of-love with Janet Jackson for many years, and I think she's back with her best CD in a long time. I will say again that these self-destructive sloppy messes of young celebrities today can take a note about control from Janet's life...she did write the damn song about it after all.

You've probably heard "Feedback", and that song along with two new tracks -- "Rock with U" and "Luv" -- are available on the "jukebox" on her official website, janetjackson.com. I

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JANET JACKSON RULES AND IS BACK IN A HEAVY WAY - HEAVY LIKE A FIRST DAY PERIOD...AND YES...IT'S MS. JACKSON - CAUSE I AM NASTY...WHAT?