Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Bitch Got No Where To Live

I Got My Education - Uncanny Alliance

I have been Tweeting up a storm on Twitter. Thanks, Kelly, for one more thing to consume my time and force me to update constantly to keep like three people aware of my EVERY BREATH.

Well, shit fell through with the apartment I'm supposed to move into on Sunday because they LOST MY MONEY ORDERS and I in turn LOST MY SHIT and had them shred the whole damn lease and send me my $150 "administrative fee" back. Which they say they'll do. I spent a huge amount of time cancelling everything I had already set up and now me and two pissed off cats are looking for a place to live in Charlotte, North Carolina.

I got some tricks up my sleeve, but damn. I think it may be a blessing in disguise becuse the reviews of the complex online read: "Crime, Crime, Crime, Crime, Dangerous, Gun Shots, Crime, Crime..."

"Get away from my windshield! Tryna wash my windshield with that ole dirty water! Rollin' your eyes in the back of your head like you blind! You know you can see, gurl! Listen, I'll buy you a sandwich but I ain't givin' you no money...you might try to buy crack or somethin' with it."

Calgon, take me away.

No comments: