Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Extreme Blog Makeover Butch Stroll Edition

I have not had a lot of time to blog lately, and were I not employed full time, in the midst of buying a house, travelling all over the country and indeed the world, taking care of my two adoroable cats, trying to keep my clothes washed and ironed as well as my ass clean, resolving my legal issue about "reckless endangerment of human life" or whatever, and getting at least six hours sleep per night, I would love to break it on down for the countless millions who roll through The Butch Stroll as to what is happening in this world. But I am forced to summarize.

1. Bailout bad.
2. Citigroup step the fuck off Wachovia and let Wells Fargo get that action.
3. Stock up on guns and canned goods.
4. No one in Washington has any idea what they're doing.

Once I get everything settled and into my own abode, I'm going to get into some of my hobbies, and have a return to me. The Butch Stroll will reflect. Coin collecting, caligraphy, gardening, geneology, poet-tree, computing, photography, ebay, Warcraft....the excitement is likely killing you but try to be patient.

1 comment:

Tina-cious.com said...

Ok now I'm tired. :)