Monday, October 13, 2008

This weekend

I went to dim sum, did drugs, saw Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour at MSG, went to a birthday party in a fabulous loft on 16th Street, met a very cute guy with two cats, walked 40 blocks and randomly ran into some Latin American parade, and then took the fabulously spacious and relaxing company car service to Connecticut, where I am now. God, I love New York. But tomorrow it's all bullshit all the time with the board, who I have to put on a good show for and then head back to New York on Wednesday before returning to Charlotte on Friday where I will be back to deadlines and increasingly meaningless, unfulfilling work and house hunting, and extreme anxiety about the state of this world.

2 comments:

Tina-cious.com said...

Heyyy we're in Connecticut!! :)

Gonna marry someone while you're here?? :D

Anne Arkham said...

I envy you your concert.