Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Dream a Little Dream

Hello The Butch Stroll readers. Hello? Anybody out there? ....Is this thing on?

I'm in NYC this week. I get around. Here is a list of my recurring dreams. They pretty much recurr on a cycle, as in, number one one night, then number two the next, and so on.
In dream number one, I am being chased by some violent force, and I manage to find a getaway car that in dreamworld has the keys in it! Momentarily relieved, I then realize that the car has a manual transmission which I never learned to drive. I have now wasted time running and my persuer is gaining on me as I return to a state of panic.

Dream two: I am falling from a very high undetermined point, falling, falling, falling...

Dream three: I am afflicted with heinous bloody sores over my entire body.

Dream four: I am in a room infested with various insects, all of which are growing larger.

Paging Dr. Freud...anything? Anything?

1 comment:

Tina-cious.com said...

Hmmm sounds like you need a dreamcatcher. :)