Saturday, September 19, 2009

This working shit is for the birds.

This woman in my training group at my new temp job -- which hopefully will be very temp because it is a true fall from grace -- asked me yesterday if I wanted to get together and go over the materials this weekend. It was all I could do to keep from laughing in her face. I ain't looking over this shit on my weekend. I haven't worked a 40 hour week in fifteen years -- and it has taken something of a toll on a bitch.

Also, horror story reviews of both the temp agency and the company are all over the internet. I'm a week in. Let's see how this looks in like a month.

In the meantime I am poor and looking to soup up my resume and use the management services thing that came with my package to it's full potential. However I opened up all the materials today alongside my resume and just played WoW for two hours instead.

It's 12:36 PM and I'm gonna go to Wal Mart. Holla.

1 comment:

Tina-cious.com said...

Over the weekend my ass! LOL

Good luck with getting out quick!