Saturday, February 27, 2010

I don't know how people do it.

Do what? Just live their daily lives and manage to have all the details taken care of.

Sometimes I wonder if I made a mistake by moving out of NYC. I can't figure out if I regret it.

There are so many bonuses here that aren't there, but so much I've traded off as well.

Here I am in front of the computer. The scrubbing bubbles foam is in the bathtub. Towels have finished in the washer. Why must it be such a huge fucking effort to get up and put them in the dryer, to get up and finish cleaning the damn bathroom?

I have a machine that washes the fucking dishes. This is the modern world. Still: takes so very much out of me.

Am I tired, weak, or just lazy?

To think I have been considering paying a business to allow me to lift heavy things and run without getting anywhere on a machine.

No comments: