Friday, June 11, 2010

Dreaming of Liza

Last night I had a dream that I was a close personal friend of Liza Minelli, who invited me to her New York penthouse to hang out for a while. While I was there she had a business meeting with a New York financier and she insisted that I attend with her. So I did, and Liza decided to mix business with pleasure -- lots of drinking and partying all over the City. The financier was a stranger to me in the dream, but had the appearance of my brother's girlfriend's mother's boyfriend. Liza had a liaison with him, and once business and partying was over, the two of them decided that enough was enough, they wouldn't need to keep contact. It was fabulous, for a fucked up crazy ass dream.

Also, this guy that works at my company that I see at the gay bar every once in a while who I am TOTALLY hot for had an appearance but I don't remember much about that part.

Dr. Freud? Anything? Anything?

No comments: